FINCA Kosovo offers excellent opportunities to university students and graduates for undergoing FINCA’s internship program. The FINCA’s internship program is provided in all the regions of Kosovo, including some HO Departments. The program lasts four months and is offered twice a year, once during summer season and once during winter season. The purpose of this program is:
- To offer opportunities for young people to apply their skills in a real working environment.
- To establish new connections – as FINCA’s intern, you shall be a member of the group, and have the possibility to interact with FINCA’s Heads of Departments and Branch Managers. You will also have the opportunity to network and acquire work experience, which you can use later on in your career.
- To work with professional Mentors – the Mentors will inspire you to rise to the challenges and achieve success. They will also facilitate your work during your internship. FINCA will assign a Mentor, who will work together with you, in the beginning of the internship program.
- To acquire knowledge – The employers these days seek potential employment rather than some good school marks. The internship is the perfect opportunity for you to get the valuable experience which makes you a suitable applicant for the employers.
- To undergo training experiences – FINCA Kosovo organizes training sessions especially for interns, and you will have the opportunity to attend these training designed specifically for your work, thus enabling you to successfully conclude the internship program.